Read all about June’s Look Fantastic Box ‘Around the World’ (worth over £68!)
1. Korres Natural Pure Greek Soap (Chamomile, Pomegranate or Olive & Olive Blossom) worth £5 – Well, let me just start by saying that this isn’t like your traditional drying soap. After use skin fells incredibly soft to the touch and the scent is divine – Made with all natural ingredients that help soothe, moisturise and hydrate your skin, this must be the secret that Cretan women have known for many years!
Rating 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗 out of 10
2. ECooking Peeling Mask (Denmark) worth £11.10 – Wow! This mask is packed with AHA’s (Lactic, Glycolic and Salicyclic) and packs a punch but in a good way! Yes, as it says on the tin (well tub!) my skin did go a little red and it tingles to let you know it’s working revealing a youthful glowing complexion!
Rating 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗 out of 10
3. Filorga Crême ultra-lifting (French) worth £9.10 – This cream feels silky and adsorbs very quickly into the skin, it has a slight scent but it’s clean and not overpowering like some spa products can be! It’s active ingredients include Collagen and also Hyaluronic Acid which helps to lock in moisture therefore it’s great for dehydrated skin. This ultra-lifting cream is said to visibly tighten the skin in 7 days!
4. SVR Topialyse Palpebral – Irritated eyelids anti-itching soothing cream (French) worth £15-. This cream is pure TLC (Tender Loving Care!) for your eye area especially when you need to hydrate (Hyaluronic Acid) and it helps protect your delicate eye area (Omega 3, 6 & 9). LookFantastic Top Tip was to put it into the fridge before use and with the cooling effect ‘bam’ that morning puffiness appeared reduced with every application.
Rating 💗💗💗💗💗💗 out of 10
5. BioEffect EGF Serum (Iceland) worth £25 100% Vegan – This serum soaked into my skin with no sticky residue (compared to other serums I’ve tried) and my skin felt smooth to the touch immediately. It contains a plant based EGF (a naturally occurring protein) that is said to help fine lines and wrinkles (continued use) but for now I can tell you it’s very moisturising and it ranks in my top 5 serums.
Rating 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗 out of 10
6. Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray or Go Big Spray (UK & USA) worth £2.40 – Do you want instant wavy hair with shine? Then this product is for you, using a 1-2 sprays yo can easily create the style you want.This is a perfect handbag size to spritz your hair on the go and your hair will look gorgeous all summer!
Rating 💗💗💗💗💗 out of 10
To find out how to be in with a chance to WIN a brand spanking new June LookFantastic Box, visit our Facebook page @mlggazettesnews and don’t forget to ‘tag‘ a friend! Or enter by email subject link ‘June Look Fantastic‘ to firstname.lastname@example.org Competition ends 21st July.
N.B If you enter via this post you will need to ‘tag‘ a friend, share the post and LIKE our page (so we can make contact if you win!) Best of Luck !!!