- Wild Fig Votive by Beefayre – A small perfectly formed candle made from 100 per cent natural plant wax candle with a delicious scent of sweet, fresh figs with top notes of grape and vanilla.
- Crackling Wood Fire Candle by Yankee Candle – A traditional Christmas image that comes to mind is a burning log fire in a cosy, festive living room. This candle blends cedarwood, nutmeg and warm amber to give you a Crackling Wood Fire scent.
- Frankincense Candle by Heyland & Whittle – One of the three gifts given to baby Jesus, frankincense is a fitting scent for the Christmas season. Smoky, sweet and woody tones mixed with floral scents makes this delightful layered fragrance a popular choice for the festive period.
- Red Berry & Fir Pouring Candle by Crabtree & Evelyn – This candle blends fruity raspberry and buchu, green apple, mint and lemon, to evoke the fresh scents of a winter garden. Combined with woody notes and delicate hints of lily of the valley it can make your house beautifully festive.
- Winter Signature Candle by The White Company – Get really cosy with
this warming aroma of cloves and cinnamon with a hint of orange, the perfect winter scent to fill the room as you snuggle on the sofa on festive nights to come.
- Bronte Nutmeg Scented Candle by Neptune – Fragrant and elegant, the scent of nutmeg is synonymous with the festive season and this candle really smells lovely and looks stylish too!
- Crimson Berries by Woodwick – A reasonably priced candle with a pretty fragrance and comes in a beautiful festive design.
- Frasier Fir by Thymes – A candle set is a staple of the Christmas season! This festive scented candle set fills your home with just-cut forest fragrance.
- Golden Chestnut by LAFCO – Earthy and warm with the subtle sweetness of hazelnuts and chestnuts is balanced by mossy hints of cedar, it can both make you feel cosy on winter evenings and also be a fresh scent on Christmas morning.
- Fresh Balsam by Bath & Body Works – Fresh balsam scent is so pleasant and festive it is a popular candle during the festive season.
These Christmas Candles scents will make your home feel really Christmassy and cosy. If you are stuck with gift options for someone special this year, then any of these beautiful candles would most probably do the trick. Also, don’t forget to check out what our local shops have to offer as an extra gift to make family and friends smile!