1. Who wrote: “Tis better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all” ?
2. Which hard, tablet-shaped sweets, manufactured by Swizzels Matlow, contain a love-related message on one side?
3. Who sung televison’s The Love Boat theme song?
4. Which star sign are you if your birthday is on St. Valentine’s Day?
5. What is the translation of the Latin phrase “omnia vincit amor”?
6. Name the Roman goddess of love?
7. It was once believed that a woman would marry a sailor if she saw what type of bird flying overhead on Valentine’s Day?
8. Who won a Best Supporting Actress Oscar for the film Shakespeare in Love?
9. In May 2010 the city of Paris expressed concern over the growing number of what items put on bridges?
10. The play Romeo and Juliet is set in which Italian city?
11. Which fruit is sometimes called a love apple?
12. Who played William Shakespeare in the 1998 film Shakespeare in Love?
13. Whose romantic relationships were written about in a 1996 novel by Helen Fielding?
14. What is the first name of Mr. Darcy – the aloof romantic hero in Jane Austen’s novel Pride and Prejudice?
15. In 1994, which song performed by a Scottish group spent 15 weeks at number one in the British charts?